Built for Love
We are 9 years young. First we met at a small clubhouse at power ranch. And then we moved to Power Ranch Elementary. Next we cruised over the a retail strip mall in downtown Queen Creek where we set up a community center that included a church, coffee shop, pregnancy center, apartment outreaches, and homeless ministry as well as a slew of other connections with Human trafficking groups and mentoring networks. We just recently (in 2016) rented additional space to serve the community.
We are asking the Lord for, and waiting patiently for, the Lord to move us to our permanent community center. Pray with us.
It will include:
- A separate building for a food pantry
- A separate building for a pregnancy center
- A larger coffee shop in a barn style edifice
- A farmers market
- Crops for teaching sustainibility and job training and creation
- An Art barn for visual arts
- A food processing barn for providing community meals
- A prayer and meditation path with the stations of the cross
- A dog park
- Garden plots that can be adopted by families in the community, home schooling and teaching about growing things God's way - responsible sustainibility
- A prayer chapel
- An 350 seat sancturay ( up from our 150 person sanctuary)
- And more....
All these are just ways of connecting with people - so that we can share the Love of God, the truth of the gospel, and to preach the gospel by serving other people at their point of need. People need community, love, prayer, and most of all Jesus.